Tuesday 17 December 2013

Explaining My Counting System

At the bottom of each post I will be including the following information, which on the face of it is very simple and obvious:


Monkey Puzzle Trees Seen - 1        Monkey Puzzle Trees Yet To See - 0

However, as I begin to hear of more and more Monkey Puzzle trees to go and see I've decided to add one condition to these statistics. The simple proviso is that if I am informed or read about a number of Monkey Puzzle trees in one location, like Kew Gardens or other park, I will only count this as 1 tree to be seen, however once I have seen the individual trees I will count each one separately in the Monkey Puzzle trees I've seen total.  If there are a number of Monkey Puzzle trees in different locations, such as roads, which are close to one another I will count these separately.

Even though I may still post about them including pictures, I will not include in the totals any Monkey Puzzle trees that I see in nurseries, garden centres etc.

Monkey Puzzle Trees Seen - 1        Monkey Puzzle Trees Yet To See - 0

No comments:

Post a Comment